Scanning Electron Microscopy Polymer Analytical Testing and Analysis
- This polymer analytical testing service measures submicron-scale surface characteristics that typically can not be seen with an optical microscope.
Equipment: Zeiss 1450VP Scanning Electron Microscope (formerly Leo)
- High vacuum mode for conductive sample
- Variable pressure mode for non-conductive samples such as plastics, ceramics, plant materials
- Over sized sample chamber for samples up to 5 inches wide and 1.5 inches high
- Computerized image capture
- Everhart Thornley Backscatter Detector (QBSD)
- Everhart Thornley Secondary Electron Detector (SE1)
- Variable Pressure Secondary Electron Detector (VPSE)
- Variable Pressure Mode
- 1 Pa – 400 Pa
- Electron Voltage
- 200eV – 30keV
- 10,000 X in VP mode, 5.5 nm maximum resolution
- 30,000 X in high pressure mode, 3.5 nm maximum resolution
Polymer Chemical Testing and Polymer Flammability Testing Laboratory Services
Interfacial Solutions provides numerous polymer chemical testing capabilities for your polymer chemical testing laboratory service needs. Our polymer testing laboratory services include mechanical testing to measure strength and toughness as described here(link), various polymer physical property testing laboratory services to properties such as melt flow index, density, color, moisture and resistivity(here), polymer analytical testing laboratory services to assess important thermal mechanical properties(here), and polymer imaging analytical testing services(here). Described below are the polymer chemical testing and polymer flammability testing laboratory services we offer.
Our professional staff of experts know many methods for polymer chemical testing and polymer flammability testing and are trained and experienced to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about our polymer chemical testing laboratory services and polymer flammability testing laboratory services. You can review our polymer chemical testing and polymer flammability testing price list here(link). Volume price discounts for polymer chemical testing and polymer flammability testing services are available.